Stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
~1 Corinthians 15:58
Is "shoot" a bad word? Cause it definitely slipped from my mouth mid-lesson today... The kids reactions made me feel like I should have been sent out of the room and straight to the principal's office.
aww that's kinda cute... did you apologize to them? At least its a good sign they are still sensitive to 'bad' words... i'm sure it won't be for too long :(
2 comments:
I remember getting the same reaction when I was reading a story-book with the word "stupid" in it with the second-grader I was tutoring.
aww that's kinda cute... did you apologize to them? At least its a good sign they are still sensitive to 'bad' words... i'm sure it won't be for too long :(
Post a Comment