Saturday, January 4, 2014
A New Year
I can't believe I've let over 2 years pass since I last wrote in this blog. Today I was reflecting on God's mightiness to save and whenever I do, I think of my kids and the families who have graced my life over my past 7 years of teaching. There have been so many different stories, so many people from different places in life who have come in and changed me in some way. It's a blessing and their stories aren't ones that I want to forget. In these past 2 years I had stepped away and disconnected my heart from my work. I was tired and didn't really have the emotional space to engage. But I'm ready to reconnect again as I remember the blessing in the work. So this new year, here's to remembering and seeing and connecting to the people God sends into my life. People who make me laugh, people who frustrate me, people who break my heart, and people who help me to see how mighty our God really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does this mean you'll be blogging again? I was excited to see this in my reader. Looking forward to hearing about how God reconnects your heart to your students and their families this year! xoxo
Post a Comment