I am so blessed to have the team at school that I have. I am blessed to have a safe place to share all my weaknesses and fears and insecurities and frustrations and not have to be afraid of being taken advantage of. I'm blessed to work with a group of people who share my heart for our kids and our community. I'm blessed to work with a group of people who will let me cry in sadness and frustration in middle of a meeting and have nothing but words of support and encouragement in response. I'm blessed to have coworkers who know I'm not perfect, but help me to recognize and celebrate the things that are going well.
I've been blessed by our little family again today.
Here we are (most of us) visiting Rachael and baby Kylia hours after her birth. That was definitely a family moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment