I was chatting with the resource specialist today and she told me that Joey and Eric, 2 of my kids from last year, had some major breakthroughs recently. On my way to pick up my little ones from P.E. I saw the two boys in their classroom writing down their homework so I stopped in to celebrate with them. The resource specialist was there and said to Joey, "You should have seen the smile on Ms. Wong's face when she heard about you guys."
Joey looked at her with a grin. "I already know that smile."
God has answered so many prayers that my prayer team and I have prayed for this kid. It is amazing to see the new joy in him and to see his changed attitude towards school. I don't always get to see the answered prayers for my students, but I feel so blessed to see this prayer answered. It reminds me that I have what I need to keep going in faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment