Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Conversations with a kindergartener

I was leaving school today when I saw Jason, the cutest little kindergartener, sitting on the floor outside of the office. Jason had told me earlier that day that he was going to invite Justin Bieber to his kindergarten graduation. I decided it would be a fun end to my day to follow-up on that conversation with him. Here's how it went...

"Jason, have you talked to Justin Bieber yet?"

"No. I'm going to find him at the store."

"At the store?"

"Yeah. On TV, they said that Justin Bieber is going to be at the store and my sister was asking my mom 'Please, please can we go see Justin?'"

"Oh. Do you like Justin Bieber?"

"No. Justin Bieber is girls' stuff. I like Spiderman and boys' stuff."

"Then why are you inviting him to the graduation?"

"Because I want to see all the girls scream."

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I read, actually, that there was a riot at one of Justin Bieber's mall performances since everyone wanted to see him. So that kid better be careful!

jennpope said...

wow!!! That is super funny....